默默TIK 发表于 2008-9-11 19:24

【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent

http://www.chinatikfans.com/thread-10775-1-1.html
【08.08.29】 The must-telling stories about your parents.
Please look at the following items before watching:

This is the last series of the MV that with three stories, and each is about 7 minutes long. Thanks to your support and I hope my works may bring happiness to you.

The “Disordered Yasotorn” and “The Must-telling Stories about Your Parentsr” are all subversive series, so I will not supply the downloading source or post them to all of the video networks but
also spreading them in a small range in here. Please understand
The link address of the “Disordered Yasotorn” series:

The reason why I will not make the stories is totally personal.
Afer The Olympic game finished, and I will be busy from now on. The Prison Break Season 4 will begin soon and Doctor Sara who I admired will come back, so I will spend part of my time in watching PB. But that not means I will leave here, I just stay quiet instead of posting messages. The MV you got is at most 10 minutes long, but I had to make much more than 10 times effort to make it satisfied, so I really have no time and energy anymore to do it. I will try my best to finish the left two stories of “The Stories about Your Parents” series as soon as possible, but it is really difficult to give a definite time. If you are interested in my stories, please pay attention to this post.

So, I will not make such stories for a while. Thanks to my audience
PS. Nothing is impossible. I will come back when I’m not busy.

joe9097 发表于 2008-9-11 19:53

I feel very sad

it seems thatyou will leave US . I AM very sorryTO hear that 。MAYeverything is OK 。I hope you can come back soon。

[ 本帖最后由 joe9097 于 2008-9-11 20:02 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【08.09.11】[The finale MV series] The must-telling stories about your parent